Sunday, October 10, 2010

Melbourne Marathon 2010

Today I took part in the 2010 St George Melbourne Marathon. I ran the 5.7 km race that ended with a lap of the MCG.

It was a glorious day to head out to the city. Earlier in the day a record 27,000 people ran in the 42.2km Marathon.

I ran well but the heat really got to me, I was exhausted and desperately needed a break and it couldn't have come soon enough, I finished and went straight for the drinks station.

The event ran very smoothly and it was another successful Melbourne Marathon.  

2 comments:

  1. I like your blog :)

    it is... how do I say... *intense*

    lol jk, you are really good at journalism you should keep it up

    if you want I can make you a hit counter so you can see how many people have viewed your site

    ReplyDelete